Three bedrooms accommodating up to seven people – Weeks from £707
The light and spacious sitting room has original cart arches, oak flooring and floor to ceiling windows. Sofas and chairs gathered around the wood burner, set in a stone fireplace, make this a warm, comfy room.
The television in the sitting rooms comes with Freeview and a DVD player.
There is a downstairs cloakroom with handbasin and toilet.
Bedroom 1 is a spacious family bedroom with a double bed and a single bed with an en-suite shower room handbasin and toilet.
Bedroom 2 has a bedroom with twin beds.
Bedroom 3 with a double bed and en-suite.
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Electricity, oil central heating and wood in winter
- Cooker and microwave
- Dish washer
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Good Orange mobile telephone reception
- Ample parking
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Cots and high chairs available.