Alexanderstone Cottage is an attractive detached stone built cottage with two spacious bedrooms. It has both gardens and a large field for children to play in and is within easy reach of Brecon. This property can also be booked with Alexanderstone Manor and East Wing.
The cosy sitting room has a large woodburning stove set in a stone fireplace, TV with DVD, comfy chairs and a sofa bed. Dining is in the kitchen, with a table seating six. There is a downstairs cloakroom with handbasin and toilet as well as a large utility room with a second sink and ample room for coats and boots etc.
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Electricity, oil central heating and wood in winter
- Cooker and microwave
- Dish washer
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine and dryer
- Good Orange mobile telephone reception
- Ample parking
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Cots and high chairs available.